Sunday, January 18, 2015

Brackets will be available by Wednesday

We were suppose to have received brackets this past week so I called the tournament director Sunday at DuQuoin. Here is what I learned from our conversation:

1. The tournament is made and we will be playing at DuQuoin.
2. We will play on Friday night for certain.
3. A double-elemination tournament starts Saturday morning. 
4. It appears we will play at least 2 games Saturday.

At this point, we are taking just 9 players. So everyone must be on time and fully committed. I will have some standby players on the roster in case we get into a situation we need someone.

I am off most of Monday for MLK Day. The cage will be available and so will I. Please try to make some time that day to hit and pitch. 

No comments:

Post a Comment